2018 04 19 Londyn: seminarium nt. mobbingu
The International Bar Association’s Human Rights Institute (IBAHRI) is very pleased to announce the distinguished panel of speakers for the seminar:
Harassment and Bullying in the Legal Workplace:
Systemic or Rare? What can and should be done?
Thursday 19 April 2018
The Law Society, London
Doors open at 5.30pm
Event starts at 6pm
- Funke Abimbola MBE, General Counsel for Roche UK, diversity campaigner
- Harini Iyengar, Barrister, 11 King’s Bench Walk
- Peter Knox QC, Head of Chambers, 3 Hare Court
- Lord David Neuberger, former President of the Supreme Court
- Katrina Robinson MBE, Chair of the LGBT Committee, The Law Society
- Chair: Khawar Qureshi QC, Serle Court Chambers
About the event:
As other industries and professions have begun to shed light on the power structures, which result in abuse, harassment, and bullying of many sorts, the distinguished panel will explore whether these abuses of power are also taking place in the legal workplace. Considering issues of gender, race, sexuality and beyond, the session will consider how ingrained these issues are, what can be done to bring these issues to light and how they should be combatted to ensure that the legal workplace is diverse, fair and allows everyone to thrive.